What you need to know for your TV
The rapid development of technology -επισκευή service τηλεοράσεων- has turned television into a multifunction machine through which we can enjoy high quality video games, movies, music and internet use. But how prepared are we before buying it so that we can choose the model that will meet our needs in the best possible way?
First we have to decide on its dimension. By dimension we mean the diagonal of the TV screen measured in inches (1 “= 2.5 cm) .It should be emphasized that the calculation of the diagonal does not include the TV frame but only the screen on which the image is projected.
Although the choice of dimension contains mainly subjective criteria, the following is an indicative auxiliary table that correlates the dimension of the screen with the viewing distance.
Image projection technology (Plasma, LED – LCD)
Having reached the size, the next step in market research is the choice of image processing and projection technology. We can choose between two technologies: “Plasma” and “LED – LCD”.
Plasma or LED – LCD
- Due to the “burn in” effect, it is very likely that damage will be observed at the point on the screen where the channel logos are displayed. The time required for such wear depends on the burn-in technology used by each manufacturer. It should be noted that Plasma TVs have improved in this area and this phenomenon is not as intense as in the past.
- This phenomenon is due to the fact that the gases (usually foreign and neon) used in these televisions for the display of colors, weaken over time and can not be replaced.
- The time period in which the brightness of the Plasma TVs will be reduced is long enough that it is possible to replace the TV before the phenomenon is observed.
- The service life of LED – LCD TVs depends on the backlight which may be replaced when necessary. When the backlight dimmed then it is possible to observe a change in the colors of the TV.
LED – LCD TVs are an evolution of LCD TVs and their differentiation lies in the backlight technology. LCD TVs are backlit by fluorescent lamps and are inferior in terms of picture quality and viewing angle to LED-LCDs. LED – LCD TVs rely on LED technology which allows them to have better image contrast, greater fidelity in color capture and better response to image refresh than simple LCD TVs. Depending on the placement of the LED lighting we can further distinguish them in “Edge Lit” and “Full Array”.
On Edge Lit LED LCD TVs, LED lighting is mounted on the edges of the LCD panel. TVs in this subcategory are usually thinner and lighter than Full ArrayLED LCDs.
On Full Array LED LCD TVs, the LED backlight is located behind the entire LCD panel. The TVs in this category have better picture quality than the Edge Lit LED LCDs, due to the greater contrast they can achieve between dark and light spots when viewing the image.
TV resolution (Full HD or HD ready)
The resolution of the image that our future television can achieve is expected to be the next feature that will concern us. The term resolution refers to the number of individual pixels that make up the image. The resolution is usually represented by “1366 x 768” notation. The first number “1366” refers to the number of pixels of the TV in width while the second “768” in height. The vast majority of available TV models now have a resolution equal to or greater than 1366 x 768.
Televisions that range between 1366 x 768 and 1920 x 1080 are classified as HD Ready while those with a resolution greater than or equal to 1920 x 1080 are classified as Full HD. HD Ready TVs can display sharp images, especially when powered by an HD signal (eg Blue Ray Player or HD TV channel). But they do not have the ability to display images of equal quality on Full HD TVs. It should be noted, however, that the differences in image quality are not noticeable for dimensions smaller than 32 “.
The newest addition to the family of televisions is the smart tvs. As the name suggests, you have to do with a smarter TV wich can perform a few more things than the older television you owned. It can connect to the internet via cable or via WiFi and therefore, you have a range of activities that you can enjoy through your TV!
Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime and many more movie and series companies are available through your smart TV. You can also connect to your YouTube channel and enjoy some music at the massive screen! Pretty cool, isn’t it?
Service and repair for your Tv
If you are not sure what your TV’s problems are, then you need to call an expert in TV repairs. You will not want to interfere with your precious television’s system as you could cause great damage to it. On the contrary, the experts of 24gr.gr will come to your house and repair your TV for you! You will not experience any further issues after their visit!
See more about TV technicians:
- SERVICE ΤΗΛΕΟΡΑΣΕΩΝ ΑΓΙΟΙ ΑΝΑΡΓΥΡΟΙ
- SERVICE ΤΗΛΕΟΡΑΣΕΩΝ ΑΓΙΑ ΒΑΡΒΑΡΑ
- SERVICE ΤΗΛΕΟΡΑΣΕΩΝ ΑΓΙΟΣ ΔΗΜΗΤΡΙΟΣ
- SERVICE ΤΗΛΕΟΡΑΣΕΩΝ ΑΓΙΟΣ ΙΩΑΝΝΗΣ ΡΕΝΤΗΣ
- SERVICE ΤΗΛΕΟΡΑΣΕΩΝ ΑΓΙΟΣ ΚΟΣΜΑΣ
- SERVICE ΤΗΛΕΟΡΑΣΕΩΝ ΑΓΙΑ ΠΑΡΑΣΚΕΥΗ